July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday LeAnne!

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (white, Hibiscus Burst), Bazzill (kraft)
Stamp: Fiskars (Year-Round Greetings)
Ink: Martha Stewart (Hibiscus)
Tools: Papertrey Ink (scallop die), ProvoCraft (embossing folder)
Accessories: crochet flower, button, twill ribbon, thread

Good morning! Have you heard the news? It's LeAnne's birthday! Some of her friends have organized a blog hop to celebrate, so be sure to hop around and see what everyone else has cooked up. Also don't forget to stop by LeAnne's blog and wish her a very happy birthday!



13 comments:

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love the crocheted flower!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors and the flower! I can't for the life of me figure out how to make those!!!

Marisa said...

Lovely CAS card. Great little crocheted flower too :D

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet...luv the flower!

enjoy *~*

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is so beautiful and girlie! LOVE the pink and kraft together!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Christina, this is beautiful! I love the simplicity & that gorgeous flower! Thank so much for helping us celebrate LeAnne's b'day!

Scrappy said...

Awesome CAS design! LeAnne is going to LOVE this! :) Fantastic job!

LeAnne said...

Christina, this is one awesome card...the colors together are fabulous. I don't think I would have thought of combining these, but now that I see them on my own birthday card, I am thrilled with effect! That crocheted flower is such a gorgeous color!!! THANKS so much for helping me celebrate!!

Unknown said...

I love this color combo & the crocheted flower is darling! I need to learn how to do those or get some! =)

Nance Leedy said...

Such a sweet card Christina! Your crocheted flower is beautiful and love it with the swiss dot and detail stiching...lovely!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous CAS design - love the crocheted flower! So pretty!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful birthday card for LeAnne! Thanks for making a card for the mini blog hop!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Super cute! I always love this color combo. Your crochted flower is fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...