July 18, 2010

ColourQ #41 & Taylored Expressions #121


Hi there! Just a quick post today to meet the deadline for the color challenge at colourQ. I also used the sketch at Taylored Expressions.



I combined several stamp sets for this card, and I'm not sure what I think about the results. I'm definitely still struggling to find my groove while I'm away from home. But this is a really lovely color combo that I will have to try again in the future!


Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow, Sweet Blush, white)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Beautiful Blooms II, Turning a New Leaf), WPlus9 (Mehndi Medallions), Stampendous (Music Score)
Ink: Versamark, Jo-Ann (white), Clearsnap (Black)
Tools: Papertrey Ink (flower dies), Spellbinders (circle dies), EK Success (border punch)
Accessories: Papertrey Ink (buttons), Michaels (rhinestones), DMC floss

Sorry for the short post, but we're visiting with family today. Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Laurie said...

Wowzers Christina! I just love this! That music in the background is just perfect! I love your flowers too! Definitley an awesome card!

Jean Martin said...

great card Christina!!! I really want those Beautiful blooms 2 dies!!! They're still out of stock the last time I checked. And I love that music score stamp!!! I have to get one of those! :)

Shelley said...

Really beautiful, Christina. Love the rhinestones, DSP and buttons. Lots of fun stuff!

Jenny said...

So so so pretty Christina. I love it!! :) :) :) :) :) Have a wonderful Sunday! HUGS!

Karen B. said...

What a true beauty of a card, your elements are really great.

Lindsay said...

This is so lovely! I just love what you did with those colors! Great job!

Unknown said...

Yummy! This is just SO cute! I love the flowers and it's such a fun layout too! Thanks for playing with us at the Colour Q!

Robin said...

I love it! I especially like the white stamped leaves on the black paper, and the black rhinestone accents.

Marisa said...

Absolutely fabulous card!! Love the flowers and the flourishes on the grey panel. Great use of Taylor's sketch!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing the CQC!

Linda Beeson said...

So love how you used that colo combo on your card and loving the sketch too.

Nerina said...

Wow! Lovely mix of colours, shapes and pattern here without being overwhelming! So elegant!!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations on your ColourQ win!

Nance Leedy said...

Hey Christina! Congrats on your Queen title! I think this card really worked for you, eh?! It's fantastic--love that big grey circle and the black rhinestones--beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...