July 9, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You #56

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Melon Berry, white)
Patterned paper: S.E.I.
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings), Autumn Leaves (Flourishes v.2)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides)
Tools: EK Success (border punch)
Accessories: ribbon, thread

Hey there! I just finished up a set of cards for a friend to give as a gift, so I wanted to share this last card with you. It was inspired by Kazan's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You this week. I decided to rotate it to better fit the sentiment I wanted to use.


Sorry I have just one photo of this one! I used some gorgeous paper from S.E.I. (both sides). That lovely flourish is by Autumn Leaves. I added some thin strips of Melon Berry cardstock and a skinny chocolate ribbon to frame the focal panel, with zig-zag stitching to add some texture.

I'll be back in a few to show you the packaging I created for this set of cards. Hope to see you back here soon!

9 comments:

Anika said...

Love the zigzag stitch - it's perfect! Those colors look great together too - very soothing!

Smita said...

Gorgeous colors!! I love the clean look.

cnelson said...

perfectly beautiful!! love, love, LOVE this!

Jen Carter said...

Love this card! Love those colors!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Simple but has style!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous! I love the stitching! And the scalloped border is so pretty! Love it all really! :)

Nerina said...

Oooooh - elegant! What a beautiful gift! Gorgeous Christina!!

Ginny Larsen said...

those stamps are awesome! (the flourish is something i need to break out more often)

what a unique take on the sketch :D

Unknown said...

elegant, clean and simple - this is one refreshingly gorgeous card
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:)Kazan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...