July 22, 2010

Curtain Call Act 39 & Sweet Sunday Sketch #78

Hello friends! I have just a quick post for two more challenges. First is this fabulous color combo from Stacey for the Curtain Call Color Challenge. What a soothing, fresh combination of greens and neutrals. I paired them up with the Sweet Sunday Sketch of the week.

For the focal image, I stamped a few images from PTI's Life set in two different colors of green (they are not an exact match for the challenge colors, but they're what I had on hand!) and added a sentiment from Mega Mixed Messages. The Spring Moss cardstock layer is impressed with the Linen & Canvas plate. These photos are a bit washed out, but in real life I think this card turned out quite pretty.

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Spring Moss, New Leaf, white), Bazzill (kraft)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Life, Mega Mixed Messages)
Ink: Clearsnap (Lettuce, Creamy Brown), Hampton Art (green), Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate)
Tools: Spellbinders (square, scalloped square dies), EK Success (border punch)
Accessories: Papertrey Ink (ribbon)

I have a post scheduled for tomorrow while I'm still on the road, so I hope you'll stop by again! Thanks so much to all of you who have left such sweet comments lately!



9 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is lovely Christina! I love how you used the colors!

Jenny said...

Very pretty Christina, I love the colors :) :) :) :) :)

Marisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Christina!

Jean Martin said...

Oooh very nice Christina! I love this card!

Sue said...

this is just beautiful Christina (as always!) Great use of both challenges! Thanks for joining us for another week at Curtain Call! :)

Laurie said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the greens and the layers! Life is one of my favs and you did such a great job with it!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors you used and also the overstamping of the Life images!

Stacey Schafer said...

Gorgeous creation, Christina! love the collage stamping with these earthy tones:) thanks for playing along at the curtain call, dearie!

Nerina said...

This is such a beautiful, elegant and restful card! I love the stamping you've done here - and you've incorporated the challenge colours beautifully! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...