June 8, 2010

TESC #116


Hi! I just finished a busy weekend, and I'm quite ready for things to get back to "normal", whatever that means! My hubby's cousin is having a birthday next week, so I decided to whip up this pretty little card for her special day using this week's sketch at Taylored Expressions.

I used Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, and Raspberry Fizz for a fun girlie feel. The stamped flowers are some of my favorites from Autumn Leaves, and I used one of the flourishes from the same set to stamp a subtle background on the Spring Moss cardstock.

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz), Michaels (white)
Stamps: Autumn Leaves (Mindy's Flowers), Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages)
Ink: Clearsnap (Lettuce), Martha Stewart Crafts (Hibiscus), Jo-Ann stores (white)
Tools: Spellbinders (circle, scalloped circle dies), ProvoCraft (embossing folder)
other: buttons, thread, DMC floss


So glad you stopped by today! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Christina!! Love the buttons and the stamps. Fabulous use of the sketch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...