June 10, 2010

Card Patterns 67


Hi friends! I'm back with my take on this week's sketch at Card Patterns, which is a definite keeper! Love the versatility of this sketch, and I'm sure I'll be using it again.


I used some super-cute papers from DCWV's Nana's Kitchen stack to fussy cut a focal image to mount on a soft patterned paper with foam adhesive. I used PTI's Linen & Canvas impression plate on Sweet Blush cardstock for the top and bottom blocks and stitched around the edges to add to the homey feel.


Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Sweet Blush), Michaels (white)
Patterned paper: Die Cuts with a View (Nana's Kitchen stack)
Tools: McGill (tag punch)
other: thread, DMC floss, font (Splash)


I printed my sentiment on white cardstock, then punched it out with a tag punch. I didn't have the right color of baker's twine, so I twisted some DMC floss instead to give the same look.



I fussy cut another image from the same paper to add to the inside. Kinda cute, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh this is so cool- love this! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Lindsay said...

So adorable! I love that mixer and the colors are so soft and sweet. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! It meant a lot.

Marisa said...

Great card using the sketch! Love the soft colours and now I want to make some cookies LOL!

papertrails leaver said...

kinda cute? it's way cute! I love all the fussy cutitng you did and the colors are perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...