June 5, 2010

CPS 169 sketch challenge


Hi there! Just popping in to post my card for this sketch at Card Positioning Systems.

Lots of possibilities for that fun arch at the top, don't you think? I decided to layer some more Beautiful Blooms on top of a fab paper doily from Martha Stewart and some die cut felt from PTI. My color inspiration came from this cute patterned paper from DCWV's Nana's Kitchen stack.

Cardstock: Bazzill (kraft, blue), Papertrey Ink(Terracotta Tile, white)
Patterned paper: DCWV
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Beautiful Blooms II, Mega Mixed Messages)
Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Ink (Hawaiian Shores), Ranger (Antique Linen)
Tools: Spellbinders (scalloped circle die), Papertrey Ink (flower dies)
other: Papertrey Ink (felt, button, jute twine), Martha Stewart (lace tag), Michaels (ribbon)


This paper is actually glittered, which is lovely in person, but the sun is not cooperating today to allow me to capture it! Let's all just close our eyes and pretend it's sparkly, 'kay?

I have to get back to visiting with my family, but please don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see the latest colors for the Curtain Call challenge, as well as my first take as Guest Designer! Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Nice job with this sketch! I saw it and ran for the hills LOL! Love how you framed the flower.

Jean Martin said...

Love the flowers! I HAVE to get myself those dies!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...