June 30, 2010

He means the world to me


Hi friends! No challenge card from me today, just popping in quickly to share the card I made for my hubby for our anniversary today. When I saw this sentiment and image in PTI's Masculine Motifs set, I knew they would be the perfect message for him. I haven't shared much of my personal life here, but I will just say that I have been very happily married to this amazing man for 9 years today. I couldn't do what I'm doing now without his unconditional support and love for me, and for that I am truly grateful.

(all supplies by Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Cardstock: Rustic White
Stamps: A Little Argyle, Masculine Motifs
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Chamomile Tea Dye, Hampton Art (green)
Tools: Spellbinders (square die), Martha Stewart (scoring board)

As for the card, I saw on a blog recently that PTI's argyle background will fit across the width of an A2 card leaving 1/2 inch on either side. (Sorry I didn't make a mental note of the blog owner!). So I placed a scored line 1/2 inch in on each side and stamped the pattern between those lines. The cardstock is Rustic White with lots of Chamomile tea dye.

That's all for today! We're off to the zoo with the kids, then out for the evening to celebrate our day. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anika said...

Great card! I {heart} argyle and yours looks fantastic!

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! I love this card! So manly and those colors work so well with that argyle pattern.

Nance Leedy said...

Great card, Christina. I had the same thought when I saw this set and can't wait to use it for my hubby too! Love your colors and really LOVE the chamomile tea dye effect. Hope you had a great evening together!

Nerina said...

Happy Anniversary Christina! I love the card you made for your hubby! It's so clean and masculine and your message just comes shining through! I can't believe all the eye candy on your blog! You've been so busy and it's BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...