June 20, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 35


Welcome back for another round of the Curtain Call Color Challenge! Stacey has picked some fabulous fresh colors this week!


The challenge for me this week was definitely working with this color scheme without having to do much stamping, because I don't have ink in these colors! So I pulled out this cute little card from Cosmo Cricket's Farm Fresh line.


Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores), Michaels (white)
Patterned paper: Frances Meyer, Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Background Basics: Tin Types)
Ink: Jo-Ann stores (white)
other: Papertrey Ink (buttons), thread


The only stamping I added was the Tin Types background from PTI on the turquoise cardstock. I like how clean and colorful it turned out!

The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see: Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) at Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 35 creation using Mr. Linky at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Marisa said...

Darling card, Christina. You did great for not having ink in some colours :D Love the splash of coral with the buttons.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

SO cute, Christina! I like how you repeated the three peas in the number of buttons :)

Shelley said...

Kinda funny, too! I just came in from picking some peas! My daughter loves them!

Shelley said...

Cute, cute card, Christina! It is so fresh and clean. The Green Galore and Turquoise look great together. Very clever to work in the coral in the buttons!

Amy White said...

Lovely card Christina! Love the touch of buttons in the corner and the stamped background - fab!

Melissa said...

Oh MY - how cute! You're almost making me like that Green Galore... ALMOST... I Love the polka dots, the buttons, and the little cross-stitches at the top. FAB!

Julie said...

Oh my, this is absolutely darling!!!!

Sue said...

This is absolutely stunning Christina! I love how you have worked in all the colours, the buttons are a perfect addition! :)

Niki Estes said...

Oh, this is so sweet, Christina! I love the little pea pod image and the buttons and stitching are the perfect touch!

Nerina said...

This is SUCH a sweet card! Those smiley peas are a perfect picture - but the colours you've chosen to highlight this image are so fresh and pretty! Your finishing details are perfect - the little cross stitches and the threaded buttons! Toooo jolly cute!

Smita said...

This is soooooo cute!! Love the image and buttons.

Nance Leedy said...

Soo sweet! Perfect for a baby card--love your little stitching on the top!

Silke Ledlow said...

I agree this is super cute!!! What a perfect baby card and the colors look wonderful with this design!!! Hugs ~S~

Lea L. said...

Ca-ute!! I love that adorable sweet pea sentiment block...perfect baby card!! Awesome job with the colors this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...