June 12, 2010

2S4Y 54 & KWerner color inspiration RC3


Hi! Just a quick post of today's card, which is for Kazan's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You this week. I also found a new color inspiration challenge at kwernerdesign blog which I really wanted to try.








Love this color combo! I decided to do the ruffled ribbon technique again, and I used my new Labels 4 die from Spellbinders to make a label for the focal image.

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream, Plum Pudding, Lavendar Moon)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Beautiful Blooms II, Mega Mixed Messages, Background Basics: Tin Types)
Ink: Versamark, Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate), Clearsnap (Lettuce)
Tools: Spellbinders (label die), Papertrey Ink (flower dies)
other: Michaels (ribbon, pearls), Papertrey Ink (buttons), Pebbles Inc (twine)


That's all I have for today, but don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see my take on next week's Curtain Call Color Challenge! See you soon!

17 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done, Christina. I just love those PTI flower dies and you have used them fabulously with Christina's colour challenge!

Nance Leedy said...

Beautiful use of the colors! Love your ruffled ribbon. All the details are just perfect--great card!

Jean Martin said...

I love those flowers Christina! They seem to be forever out of stock at PTI! I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Lindsay said...

Lovely job on the colors! Those flowers are adorable!

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

stylish and gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE this, C! awesome take on the sketch...thanks for playing along this week:)

Jean Martin said...

Congratulations for being top 10 in this challenge!!!! :)

Sylvia said...

I do not know how I missed this card last week at 2S4Y! It is a gorgeous card! I love your flowers! Congratulations!

Christiana said...

This is gorgeous! Wow! Congrats on being chosen for Kristina's top 10!

Jess said...

This is simply beautiful! You've done such an excellent job of marrying the colours together for the challenge. I love the flower die too... wish PTI were in Australia! ;)

Unknown said...

Great work, congrats on being picked!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning! Love your card so much, and congrats on making it into the top picks! Jo x

SueB said...

Great card - congrats on being one of Kristina's top 10 picks!
- SueB, who was born in Boston, grew up in New England, and moved to the Midwest (just HAD to toss that in after seeing your "about me")

Shelley said...

Great job making Top 10! Super card and well deserved!

Katie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the use of the Labels 4 as the 'mat' for the focal point!

Nance Leedy said...

OMG--a Kristina Werner pick!! How FAB are U?! Congratulations, well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...