June 23, 2013

Weekend wish list

Just popping in to share a few more of my favorite finds from around the web this week.  Feel free to share yours with me in the comments!

I hope you're not tired of the nautical trend yet, because it's unlikely to ever go out of style in my house.  This beautifully detailed print of seashell illustrations would be perfect for the upstairs bathroom I just refinished.

From Pretty Chic SF on Etsy

Another home project we just completed was finally staining our deck, and I'm thinking a strand of warm amber bulbs would add just the right amount of ambiance on a warm summer night.

From Ballard Designs
I've always been a gardener, planting mostly perennials that grow bigger and more beautiful every year.  But this year I'm experimenting with a few fruits and veggies, hoping to expand a little each year.  These adorable plant markers would be just the thing to keep those seedlings straight.


From Leif

My mind has definitely been focused on the home lately, as summer is always prime time for DIY projects around the house.  Unfortunately I always have more ideas than time!  :)

What's on your wish list this week?

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Great inspiration Christina! Love that first print, we have a bit of nautical going on in our house too even though lake Ontario isn't really the seaside. Like you more project plans than time.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful photos , love the shell print! I love those kinds of outdoor lights! Sounds like you are off to a great start for summer around the house.

Renee said...

The top thing on my wish list is...
money!
That way I can afford all the other things on my wishlist! :)
And you can never have too much nautical! :)

Chunyuan said...

great finds. love the plant marker. Have fun with fruits and veggies. I love to grow them as well. My kids love to help pick the berries and veggies.

Jeanne J. said...

Smitten with the nautical print here too Christina! Sigh.. some day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...