June 14, 2013

Monday Mood Board #14 with Fresh Cut Florals


I picked up a few new stamp sets recently, hoping they would coax my creativity out of hiding. I'm determined to get back into the stamping groove, and the pretty little Fresh Cut Florals set from WPlus9 may be just the thing to get me back into my craft room.

I'm playing along with Dawn's Monday Mood Board for the first time:


In lieu of the ikat pattern in the graphic, I chose some dots and stripes from Echo Park and used shades of yellow, hot pink, and chartreuse.  Stamping and cutting these little flowers couldn't have been any easier, and I can see them getting a lot of use.

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Harvest Gold), WPlus9 Design Studio (White)
Patterned paper:  Echo Park (Dots & Stripes: Soda Fountain)
Stamps:  WPlus9 Design Studio (Fresh Cut Florals)
Ink:  Stampin' Up! (Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron), Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Tools:  WPlus9 Design Studio (Fresh Cut Florals dies), My Favorite Things (InstaFrame die)
Other:  sequins, thread

That's it for today!  I'm off to my LSS today to pick up some goodies for an upcoming project.  Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

23 comments:

Lindsay said...

Omg, rock it out friend! This is GOOOOrgeous!

Marybeth said...

Perfection! Oh this is so striking with the red and yellow! The blooms with the bit of sequins …just gorgeous! I hope to make a card for this last hop too. Hope you have a great weekend.

Tracey McNeely said...

May i say gorgeous Christina? Love your colour, the frame and the fabulous flowers.

Kara Lynne said...

Love your colors and the sewing details. Those stamps are so pretty, I'm putting those on my short list!

Jean Martin said...

Ooooh! Pretty! Are you enjoying your stamps? :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful take on the inspiration pic, Christina! LOVE the Polaroid and your mix of yellow and pink. So fresh and fun!

Marisa said...

Great use of the mood board. Love the mix of colours and adorable flower cluster.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Christine just love this card ... so bright and cheery. love the colors and the layout is sweet!
hugs.

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!!!love the colors,the flowers are awesome!

Kara said...

so bright and pretty!!

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
The colors and patterns...
those little florals...
and dying over that incredible stitching! :)

Kim Heggins said...

This is just beautiful. I love your choice of colors and that frame is amazing with the the sweet flowers and sequins. Your stitching is amazing too!

Lynn said...

You knocked this out of the park. I love the mix/match of the subtle patterns...I'll be CASEing you yet again Christina!

Jill Norwood said...

This is so pretty! Love the sunshiny colors and the flowers! Beautiful!

Larissa Heskett said...

Beautiful card!! I LOVE the colors and the FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Cassandra said...

Love this Christina, so bold and colourful.

Joyce said...

This is CAS perfection. I'd say you were pretty inspired, and now you are inspiring.

Laurie said...

Gorgeous. WOW! Totally!!

Unknown said...

Simply stunning...love it!

Dawn said...

I'd say your mojo is alive and kicking girl! Love this! Thanks for playing along! ;)

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Christina! I love the stitched details and the subtle sequin accents!

Amy Kolling said...

I think the white frame sets this apart and it gives those gorgeous blooms a place to shine! Simply stunning!

Jeanne J. said...

I'm totally loving this set - you really made it shine here - love the contrast of the red and yellow and of course some sprinkles of sequins for my blingy heart!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...