June 11, 2013

The 12 Kits of Holidays--May, Take 2 (4 more cards)

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! (Pool Party), Papertrey Ink (Sweet Blush)
Stamps:  WPlus9 Design Studio (Pretty Patches: Umbrella), Papertrey Ink (Tiny Tags), Serendipity Stamps (butterfly)
Tools:  Papertrey Ink (tag dies, woodgrain impression plate)
Other:  twine, Copic markers

As promised, I'm back with a few more cards made with last month's edition of The 12 Kits of Holidays.  Marybeth provided so many wonderful images, die cuts, and papers, I just had to spend some more time creating with them.

Patterned paper:  Bazzill Basics
Stamp:  Serendipity Stamps (Sun Garden)
Tool:  Paper Smooches (get well die)
Other:  Michaels (ribbon), Prismacolor Premier pencils, white gel pen


Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Ocean Tides, White)
Patterned paper:  My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Blush)
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink (Comfort Food)
Tools:  Papertrey Ink (Comfort Food dies), Impression Obsession (Circle Shaker Frame die), Lil' Inkers (banner die)



Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Ocean Tides, White)
Patterned paper:  My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Blush), Recollections (Aqua Screen)
Stamps:  Lil' Inker Designs (Rain Boy)
Tools:  Impression Obsession (Circle Shaker Frame die), Papertrey Ink (banner die)
Other:  sequins, glitter


Not much time to chat today, as I'm off to my daughter's school and then a softball game tonight (if the rain stops!).  Hope you're having a great week so far, friends!

14 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Christina what gorgeous additions, love that banner and beautiful colouring on your flowers. I have been waiting to CASE you. ;)

Kara said...

Christina these r awesome!! love your banner....love how you cut the get well die cut....love em all:)

Karen B. said...

These all turned out amazing. And reallh cute too!

Marybeth said...

Wow Christina! Like everyone else said these are awesome! Love the banner it's adorable, love ,love the soup can one with the stripes, Oh my gosh your little rain guy is adorable , Love the way you colored it and made it a shaker card wow!!!!! Your flower one is gorgeous too! I guess this means you're feeling better but we caught what you had :)

Sharron said...

OMG, Christina, every one is fantastic! LOVE the banners and your gorgeous flowers! The soup images on the black & white (gosh, I love that paper) and your shaker card are both fabulous!

Renee said...

WOW!!!
I love them all...
that fabby banner...
the gorgeous blooms...
the feel good soup...
but I'm dying over that sweet little guy...
I love him!! :)
He's colored so perfectly...
and how you used the sequins...
perfect!!

Joyce said...

These are all brilliant. It looks like Marybeth's kit is the kit that keeps on going and going and going. Well, I love them all, but my favorite is that fun banner.

Ginny said...

Your cards are always so polished and executed to perfection. I always enjoy seeing your creations and ooohing and aaahing over them!

Lindsay said...

These are all seriously awesome Christina! I LOVE that one with the vellum...but ALL of them are so fab!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Christine love love this set. I really love the multiple sentiments on the multiple banner "clothesline" on the first one. The setntiment overlay on vellum is FAB, ..the get well soup/bowl is one of my FAVs and the sequine puddle is adorable on the last. I think these are going to be CASEd by yours truely! hugs.

Kim Heggins said...

Christina, each one of your cards are amazing...and so many of them too. That is one of the things I love about these kits, seems like the supplies go on forever! Your soup card is my favorite, with that black stripe paper behind the red bowl...just stunning.

Stacey Schafer said...

GORGEOUS!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness! These are each so very special! Love the sweet banner with the embossing! And your coloring! And the details like the sequin puddle! Gorgeous cards all!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh look at you!!! More cards? All wonderful! I love them all - the first with the little charms, the last with the boy walking through the bling, and your beautiful coloring with the vellum overlay! You are amazing Christina! Each one better than the last!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...