October 30, 2013

The 12 Kits of Occasions--October 2013

Autumn Blessings card

Hello!  It's time another edition of The 12 Kits of Occasions.  You can read all about the 12 Kits on the group blog if you haven't already.

Our hostess this month is Kara, and she sent us a fantastic kit full of Autumn and Thanksgiving themed supplies.  Here's a peek at the goodies:


As always, you can check out the full supply list at The 12 Kits of Occasions blog.

It's been a rough month at my house, but I managed to sneak in some time to make two cards and a set of 4 place cards.  There are plenty of supplies to play with later, and I will look forward to CASEing the rest of the girls with what's left.

Blessed card

Autumn leaf place cards



Sorry to post and run, friends, but I still need to prep for my class tomorrow and get through a pile of grading!

I hope you're having a great week.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Wonderful mix of cards! Love the autumn colours.

Marybeth said...

Hi Christina! Love the place cards you made they are beautiful, with the colored leaves! I wish I remembered to outline my leaves on the vase it always adds so much to the image and card, nicely done. Beautiful house card too! Always such a pleasure to see your cards.

Tracey McNeely said...

Christina--gorgeous creations. I am so sorry it has been a rough month. My thoughts are with you. Your colouring of the vase and leaves is perfect, you must have such steady hands. Leading into my next comment about your fantastic fussy cutting on card two!! Now the placecards, I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you inked the leaves--that I am going to try out. Fantastic!

Darnell said...

I'm sorry you've had a rough month, Christina. Thank you for taking the time to make these beauties from the current 12 Kits! I love them all, especially those charming place cards!! Hugs, Darnell

Cathy Weber said...

I just love these days...I always see something I never would have thought to do and I love your use of the word die layered between the two layers...I always go with the top or the bottom. I also really think those place cards are adorable...each a different leaf. Very pretty Christina!

Renee said...

As always...
everything is just simply perfect!
Love that first card with that plaid paper...
I die over it!
And the colored leaves...
I'm so stealing that! :)
Another fabulous month of inspiration!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards!!!!!!! I love the cream and brown "blessed" card so much! And the place cards are wonderful! And gorgeous coloring on the flowers on the first card with that wonderful plaid paper! I love it ALL!

Kara said...

Awesome projects! Love the stitching on the first card! I love what you have done to add color to those text leaves!! Beautiful!

Sharron said...

Beautiful coloring, Christina! The vase of leaves looks awesome with that patterned paper. And I love how you combined the house with a fussy cut tree. Love your place cards. That script paper works great and how fun to see the leaves colored.

Joyce said...

Wonderful projects this week. Your coloring on the first card is fantastic, and the little tie around the base is such a nice touch. Love your 'blessed' card, and I think my favorite is your placecards. The backing with patterned paper and the colored leaves work so well together.

Lindsey said...

Fantastic! Good luck with all your work!

Amy Kolling said...

I just love your first card with that fabulous gingham fall paper!! Your coloring is beautiful!!! You did a great job with Kara's kit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...