February 7, 2011

Stamps for sale

Hi friends!

Just popping in to list a few stamp sets that I have for sale.  If you are interested, please post a comment indicating which set(s) you want.  Each set will go to the first commenter, and I will update the list as they are sold.  I prefer payment by PayPal, but I will contact you by email to make arrangements.

I will ship anywhere in the U.S. for $2.50.  If you purchase more than one set, I'll waive the shipping on additional sets.

These stamps are used but in excellent condition, as described below. 

Papertrey Ink--Life (mounted in CD case, some images stained)    $10    SOLD

Papertrey Ink--Just for You (mounted in CD case, some images stained)    $18

Lawn Fawn--Bake Me a Cake (in original packaging, used once)    $10

Practicing Creativity--Fall Fest  (in original packaging, some images stained)    $8

Waltzingmouse Stamps--Teeny Trees (in original packaging, some images stained)   $18   SOLD

Waltzingmouse Stamps--Very Vintage Labels 3 (in original packaging, some images stained)    $18

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I'll take the Life set for sure!!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Hi Christina!
I´m interested in
Papertrey Ink--Life (mounted in CD case, some images stained) $10 ... can you tell me, how much the shipping to Austria will be?
Thanks, Ulina
ulina.tauer@gmail.com

Keva said...

Oh! I'd like to have the Teeny Trees!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...