February 5, 2011

Favorite Papertrey Ink project


Good morning, friends!  If you haven't seen the news over at Nichole's blog, Papertrey Ink is having a HUGE contest to win the ultimate card kit.  One way that you can enter is by posting your favorite project from the past year that uses at least one PTI product.  

I had a lot of fun looking over my old posts and seeing how much I have grown in the last year.  I decided to share this card that I originally posted here in December.  It uses my absolute favorite Woodgrain impression plate.

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream), Stampin' Up! (Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze)
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink (Mat Stack 1 Collection, Background Basics:  Text Style)
Ink:  Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate)
Tools:  Papertrey Ink (butterfly dies, Mat Stack 1 die, Woodgrain impression plate, Diamonds, impression plate), Martha Stewart (butterfly punch)
Accessories:  Michaels (pearls)


Thanks so much to Nichole and the rest of the PTI team for a fabulous year of releases and inspiration!  I can't wait to see everyone else's favorites!

3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

I loved this card when you originally posted it and I still think it's FABULOUS. You are the master of the layered mat stack!

Andrea M said...

What a beautiful card Christina! Love the color combo and the layers! I've just recently purchased the woodgrain IP and LOVE it!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So many beautiful details here! Gorgeous, Christina! Hugs xxaxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...