May 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 70


Hi there! It was Mix and Match day at my daughter's preschool today, so I guess I was feeling a bit mixed up myself when I decided to make this wintry card! This card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch, and I have to say it pulled me out of my comfort zone. I was totally stumped on what to do with that background flourish until I had the idea to make it look like a swirling winter wind.


Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Stamper's Select White)
Patterned paper: SEI (Wintersong)
Embellishments: K & Company (snowflakes), Michaels (rhinestone flourish)
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Mega Mixed Messages)
Ink: Inkadinkadoo
Tools: Spellbinders (square die)


Don't you just love all those sparkles? I am not usually one to use a lot of glitter or gems on my cards, but I really like what the rhinestones add to this.



The inside is simply finished with one of these pretty snowflake stickers from K & Company.

That's all for now! I hope you have a fun weekend planned. Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:

Jean Martin said...

Love this! It's sooo pretty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...