March 26, 2010

Embellish Magazine color challenge--Thank You

Happy Friday! Well, the card I have for you today was intended for the color challenge over at Embellish Magazine, but unfortunately I missed last night's deadline. I was just plugging my camera into my computer to upload the images when I heard my 2 year old awake, very unhappy. So needless to say I did not get the project posted in time! Still, I thought I'd share it with you today.

Here is the color inspiration:
And here is my card:

Cardstock: Bazzill; Stamps: TPC Studio, unknown; Ink: Versamark, Clearsnap; Marker: Copic R24; Scallop punch: Fiskars; Corner Rounder: EK Success; Other: button, paper cording

I made the flower from some white fabric that I colored with a Copic marker to get the right shade of red. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out (fabric flowers seem to be popping up everywhere lately), but I have to say I'm not crazy about this color combination. This was definitely a challenge for me!

That's all for now. Have a fabulous weekend, and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Too bad you missed the deadline. Happens to me all the time. :( But thanks for sharing anyway because this is lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...