December 20, 2012

CFC83--Dashing through the holidays!


Hi there, friends!  We have a special challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays, which is why we're coming to you a day early.  This week we're teaming up with the 10 Minute Craft Dash, challenging you to create a last minute holiday card:



Have you played along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash before?  I have to admit, I've never tried it because I am such a slow crafter!  Even a clean and simple design typically involves a lot of trial and error.  So to keep this session under 10 minutes, I sketched my idea and gathered all of my supplies before starting.

The stamps I used are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Merry Kiss-mas, and I even had time to add some Enamel Accents to the berries and some red Stickles to the bow.

Cardstock:  WPlus9 Design Studio (White)
Patterned paper:  My Mind's Eye (Vintage Christmas)
Stamps:  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps:  Merry Kiss-mas
Ink:  Stampin' Up! (Old Olive)
Other:  Ranger (Enamel Accents, Stickles), rhinestones, ribbon

We'd love to see your clean and simple holiday card at CAS-ual Fridays, and be sure to link it up at the 10 Minute Craft Dash too!

Thanks for your visit today!

13 comments:

Marybeth said...

What a sweet and catchy card! Love the sentiment! Just too cute! Merry Christmas Christina!

Lynn said...

Hope you are staying warm with this winter weather arriving. I love the glitter on your card!

Lindsay said...

What a great card Christina! Love the layout and colors.

LeAnne said...

Super cute! 10 minutes is about all I could spend on stamping this time of the year anyway!!!

xiumaiyuki said...

sweet and delightful CAS!

Andrea M said...

Wowzas, this is awesome!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sometimes CAS cards are harder to rush that complicated cards. Your design turned out fantastic, I love the mistletoe!

Happy Dance said...

Love this! Great colors, and the mistletoe is sweet! The TMCD is really quite fun! Great card. Bev

Virginia L. said...

love love this, Christina! It's funny we chose the same stamp and came up with different designs! Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Caryn said...

I adore this - that sparkly bow is AWESOME!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Marlena M. said...

Your creation is beautiful Christina~Merry Christmas!

xiumaiyuki said...

Me again. I wanted to drop by to thank you for that beautiful Xmas card!! You are too sweet. Hope you had a great Xmas and happy New Year to you and yours!

Romaine said...

I am smitten by that mistletoe stamp! I love the details of sparkly ribbon and the enamel berries!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...