November 30, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays #80--Gift Tags


Happy Friday, friends!  Ready to celebrate the weekend with a new CAS-ual Fridays challenge?  This week it's all about gift tags!


We have a new sponsor this week:  it's Bossy Joscie!

For my gift tag, I wanted to use CAS-ual Fridays Stamps' Countdown to make a tag to adorn a bottle of champagne.  Fun, right?

I'm limited for time this week, so I kept this super simple.  I stamped one of the borders a few times along the bottom of the tag, then added some random orange accents and filled in some of the dots with a silver pen.

The sentiments were stamped as borders along the top, and a striped bow finishes it off.

No need for a die to make this easy tag!  I just punched a 1 3/4" circle in the top, scored a line to fold it, and rounded the corners.  So simple.  :)

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Soft Stone)
Stamps:  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps (Countdown)
Ink:  Stampin' Up! (Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango)
Tools:  circle punch, corner rounder, scoring board
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up!

I'm off to schedule another post before I can hit my pillow!  Hope your weekend gets off to a great start!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome...can you send me the tag and the wine? :)!!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

You know my thoughts on wine tags :) Great job.

Andrea M said...

This is fabulous!!! Love this!

Kim S said...

I love these stamps and you have put them together in a fabulous way for this gift bottle!!

Ismail N said...

There are just so many ways to decorate using the Countdown stamps. Love the designs!

Suzanne said...

The orange is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...