June 4, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You


Hello! I've been away from my craft table and my computer much of this week, as my parents are in town to see my daughter's recital this weekend. But I managed to put together this card for Laura's sketch at 2S4Y.


Very simple, just die cut, layered flowers and buttons. I left the inside blank this time.


Cardstock: Bazzill (kraft), Papertrey Ink (Lemon Tart)
Patterned paper: Papertrey Ink (Dotty Biscotti)
Stamp: The Paper Company
Ink: Clearsnap
Tools: Papertrey Ink (flower dies)
other: Papertrey Ink (yellow buttons, green ribbon, jute twine), Sakura (pen), (green button)


That's all for today! I hope to be back with a card tomorrow, but don't forget to check in on Sunday when I will be posting my first card as a Guest Designer for the Curtain Call Color Challenge! Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Clare said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the center flower!

Marisa said...

What an adorable card, Christina. Love the kraft base and I am green with envy that you have those PTI dies! They are near the top of my wish list :D

Laura Davis said...

This is simply beautiful!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

such a fabulous card! I couldn't love it more!

Nerina said...

Wow Christina! You have an amazing eye for design! This is utterly gorgeous - so striking, lovely colours and really perfect in every way!

Sylvia said...

Great card, Love your colors!

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute, C! love the use of sketch here:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...