June 16, 2012

Stamps for sale & a link

Hi there!  Just a quick post to share a couple of bits of info.

First, I've added a page of Stamps for Sale--just click the tab at the top of the page to check them out.  Feel free to email me at christinamaclaren @ yahoo.com (without the spaces) if you have any questions.

Next I wanted to share a link to a card by Kathy D., who was inspired by a recent card I made and asked if she could CASE it.  How sweet!  Thanks for the link back to my card, Kathy!

I hope you have some fun and/or relaxing plans for the weekend.  We're planning to take the canoe out to an island off the coast of southern Maine to have a picnic lunch on Father's Day.  As long as we don't come home loaded with ticks, it should be a good day.  *smile*

I'll be back soon with a new card for this week's Card Patterns sketch!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Enjoy celebrating Father's Day :)

Christiana said...

Emailing you. :o) Hope you sell lots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...