May 9, 2012

Card Creations Volume 10--publication share

ETA:  This card was featured in the Moxie Fab World as part of The Postage Challenge!


Hi friends!  It's been quiet around here!  Sorry I've been absent for a few days, but I was hard at work on a gardening project over the weekend, and I haven't been able to find my crafty mojo since.

Never fear--I have a project to share today that was just published in Paper Crafts' special issue, Card Creations Volume 10 (on sale now!).  I haven't been able to find a copy for myself just yet, but I can't wait to drool over the pages.


My submission was inspired by a poster I saw in a catalog and features a current trend--typography.  You can find the supplies and instructions in this special issue of Paper Crafts!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're having a great week!

17 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

SO SO SO GORGEOUS! No wonder it was published~ Simply amazing!

xiumaiyuki said...

Fabulous card!! I love the touch of that white strip & the dash of color.

I totally hear you on the mojo thing.... mine is nowhere to be found. :)))

Marybeth said...

Congratulations Christina ! How exciting ! Cant wait to get the issue and see it. Love all the embossed sentiments and then the red pen. Enjoy your garden project.

Tracey McNeely said...

I saw this in the magazine today, so fun! I can't believe I got the magazine yesterday in Canada, we usually have to wait about a week. Congrats!

Joyce said...

This is super. I know just which sets you used, too (wink). Congratulations on your publication. I'll look forward to that issue hitting my mailbox.

Lisa Elton said...

Way to go Christina so HAPPY for you! CONGRATS ;)

Lynn said...

Pure love for this card. It is absolutely fabulous! I don't have a copy either...and I'm itching for it...that's my mission tomorrow after a doctors appt that I have!! Must get Card Creations :)!!

Jinny Newlin said...

HUGE congrats, girl! Love, love, LOVE those pops of white against your black, card base! Just stunning!

Shelley said...

Congrats on the well deserved publication! Very fun card! You definitely have a way of working the magic!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

Great card! I love how you stamped the one side.

Suzanne said...

It's awesome!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chunyuan said...

Fabulous card. Love the white embossing on black and the pop of color. I have not got a copy of the magazine yet. Can't wait.

I can't seem to find my mojo either:)

Jen Carter said...

LOVE this card!! Congrats to you!! THis is so super trendy and striking! Super fantastic job! :)

Cristina said...

Saw this in the magazine and it was love at first sight. I wish I had made it myself!

JJ Bolton said...

I love everything about this card! Can't wait to get my hands on this issue!

Renee said...

This is another fabulous one!!
LOVE it!!
Love everything about it!! :)
No matter we can find it in a magazine...
it truly belongs there! :)

Aimes said...

This card really jumped out at me - I LOVE it!!! So fabulous!
Hugs!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...