Hi there! I've been a busy bee this week, getting ready for our annual Halloween party. I thought I'd share the goody bags I put together for the kids to take home. I used PTI's Tiny Treats: Halloween, and I just can't get over the cuteness of these little images!
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (True Black, white), Bazzill (Tangerine)
Patterned paper: American Crafts
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Tiny Treats: Halloween)
Ink: Inkadinkadoo (Black)
Tools: Papertrey Ink (dies: Tag Sale 1, Limitless Layers), Fiskars (hole punch)
Accessories: Michaels (kraft bags, ribbon), baker's twine
Coloring medium: Prismacolor Premier pencils, OMS
Here's how I made them:
1. Die cut tags from orange and black cardstock.
2. Cut strips of striped paper and adhere to the bottom of the tags.
3. Die cut or punch 1.75 in circles from white cardstock. Stamp with ledger lines, then image and sentiment. Color image.
4. Die cut or punch starburst circles from orange and black cardstock (I used PTI's Limitless Layers circle dies). Adhere white circles to starburst circles, then adhere to tags.
5. Punch 1/4 in holes in top of kraft treat bags. Thread ribbon through tags and knot. Thread baker's twine through tag and treat bags and tie in a bow.
To those of you celebrating Halloween, I hope you have a happy one! Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for stopping by!