Hello, dear readers, and happy Sunday! It's time for another Curtain Call Color Challenge, and this week Stacey has chosen a gorgeous and sophisticated combination of neutrals with a punch of purple! Check it out:
I also used this week's Mojo Monday sketch, though I just couldn't bring myself to use a skewed panel! It seems to mess with my equilibrium. *heehee*
I used my Prismas to color the large flower from PTI's Delightful Dahlia, then added Glossy Accents and tiny glass beads to the center. I'm still not so sure about that little detail, but I never know how to finish the center of this flower.
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (True Black, white), Stampin' Up! (Concord Crush), Bazzill (kraft)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Delightful Dahlia, Background Basics: Retro)
Ink: Inkadinkadoo (Black), Versamark, Adirondack (Eggplant)
Tools: Papertrey Ink (flower, leaf dies, Diamonds impression plate)
Accessories: Stampin' Up! (ribbon), Michaels (rhinestones, glass beads), Ranger (Glossy Accents), Prismacolor Premier pencils, OMS
To make this card:
1. Make card base from kraft cardstock. Cut panel from black cardstock; stamp background pattern with Versamark. Adhere to card base.
2. Cut panel from purple cardstock; deboss with impression plate and adhere to card.
3. Die cut dahlia shape from white cardstock; stamp flower and color. Add Glossy Accents to center and sprinkle with glass beads.
4. Die cut leaves from kraft cardstock; stamp, then attach to back of flower. Attach to card with foam adhesive.
5. Wrap gray ribbon around card and tie bow. Embellish with black rhinestones.
Be sure to stop by to see what the rest of the girls have created this week!
Jean Martin at Stampin' Scrapper
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine
and November Guest Designer, Marlene Peters at Hands On
...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.
Thanks for dropping in! Have a great Sunday!