December 1, 2013

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge--Christmas Countdown


It's the beginning of a new month, and the beginning of a new challenge at the Curtain Call.  This week's theme is Christmas Countdown:


We have another fantastic sponsor for our challenge:  Sweet Stamp Shop.  They were "sweet" enough to provide the Curtain Call Crew with a stamp set of their choice, and they are offering a $15 gift certificate to the Sweet Stamp Shop store to the LEAD for this challenge!

My interpretation of the challenge was very literal.  As soon as I saw the Alpha Tabs stamp set, I knew I wanted to create my own Christmas countdown in card form.  I stamped the "25" first, then filled in the numbers around it, using lightly drawn pencil lines as a guide.



There are even more projects to inspire you this week from the Curtain Call Crew:



I hope you'll play along with us this week!  Thanks for visiting today!

14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Lynn said...

Adorable Christina. I love your literal card!

Alanna said...

Such a darling and clever card.

Stacey Schafer said...

amazing use of numbers and ink, dear Christina! love this!

Marisa said...

You rocked the insp. picture big time!! Love this!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome countdown card Christina. Love that you stamped the number 25 and the month with red.

Kim Heggins said...

This is too darn cute!!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a cute card...

Marybeth said...

I love your very literal interpretation Christina! What a wonderful design !

Joyce said...

This is so fabulous. What a great design. I cannot believe that it is not patterned paper. Is it? Really? What a fabulous idea.

Shelley said...

Wow! Great idea. I bet it took a while to stamp all of that...without a mistake...oh, that would be me!

Tracey McNeely said...

Christina your card is just perfect for the countdown theme! Love it.

Kim S said...

I am SO impressed with your creativity. I went right to the Christmas stamps for this challenge - but you saw the potential in this alpha and number set and created the perfect card for the challenge!

Suzanne said...

This is genius, Christina!

Hope all is well! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...