January 17, 2013

CASE Study #124


Hello again!  It's time for another week of inspiration from our January Muse at CASE Study, Amber of Damask Love.  Take a look at this sweet little ensemble:

By Amber Kemp-Gerstel
Those cute bottles lined up on Amber's card made me think of PTI's Gracious Vases, which I hadn't used in quite a while.  I stamped the open vases across a white panel in gray ink, then added color to one vase using the coordinating solid stamp.

After adding some green and yellow foliage, I stamped the sentiment in black and popped the panel up with foam dots on a green card base.  Yes, I used the Linen & Canvas plate again to add texture to the card front.  I can't help myself.  :)

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! (Pear Pizzazz), WPlus9 Design Studio (White)
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink (Gracious Vases)
Ink:  Stampin' Up! (Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Basic Gray), Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Tool:  Papertrey Ink (Linen & Canvas impression plate)

Do yourself a favor and head over to the CASE Study blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with this week!  I hope to see your entry in the gallery, too.  :)

Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

Joyce said...

This is just so perfect. Forget the inspiration--I want to CASE you! I love this set, and it's bigger sister, and haven't used it nearly enough. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tasnim said...

So beautiful and elegant! Love the monochromatic look and your row of vases. It is perfect!

Lynn said...

CAS and beautiful. Love your take on the CASE Christina.

Karen B. said...

So beautiful and calming.

Jeanne J said...

Hi Christina - Love your take on the inspiration. The color just pops offs the page! Stunning!

Ginny said...

This card makes me happy, Christina. I absolutely LOVE your design!!

Deanna Jean said...

Perfection!

Nance Leedy said...

Hi there, friend! I ADORE this card, Christina. Pure and simply gorgeous. Every detail perfectly selected and placed. LOVE it. Hope you're have a great new year! ((hugs))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...