January 10, 2013

CASE Study #123


Well, hello CASE Study fans!  You're in for a treat today.  We have a new Muse for the first month of the new year, and it's none other than Damask Love's Amber Kemp-Gerstel!  For those of you who follow Amber (and if you don't, you should), you know that her clean and professional style is unmistakeable.  Here's the eye candy she's offering up as inspiration for this week's challenge:

By Amber Kemp-Gerstel

Now friends, I have a confession to make.  I wasted used way too much cardstock trying to get this idea on paper.  I tried every trick in the book to stamp in nice, straight lines, but it still looks wobbly.  I guess that's what I get for stamping while medicated.  LOL!  But having used all that cardstock in the process, I wasn't about to toss the whole thing, so here it is.

Stamps are from WPlus9's Love You More, using Real Red ink and the generation stamping technique.

Cardstock:  WPlus9 Design Studio (White)
Stamps:  WPlus9 Design Studio (Love You More)
Ink:  Stampin' Up! (Real Red), Memento (Tuxedo Black)

I'm just smitten over the rest of the DT samples this week, so be sure to visit them to get your creative juices going.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

14 comments:

Karen B. said...

I think you did a great job of lining them up!

Joyce said...

This is such a wonderful card. I love your color gradations (is that what it is called). I think I have this stamp, and would never have thought to use it this way.

Lynn said...

Well, this loves absolutely divine! Love the gradient colors!

Brandi said...

Adorable!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Inked perfectly Christina! What a fantastic stamp set and you executed your CASE perfectly!

Kelly Griglione said...

Absolutely love the "wobbly" and think it looks so much more fun than a straight card! Great interpretation of Amber's card, Christina!

Marisa said...

Fun case :) Loving those X's and O's :)

Sharron said...

Love the gradient colors and the sweet little 'hugs & kisses' at the bottom!

Cristina said...

Such ambitious stamping! I can't tell you how much I love and admire that. And it looks pretty darn straight to me. Happy New Year!

Tasnim said...

Wow I can't believe you stamped all that one by one! It looks awesome! I specially love the graded colors and the incorporation of the sentiment.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful and what a perfect card for your sweetie on Valentine's Day.

pamela said...

Super pretty ♥ I love that gradient stamping!

Jeanne J said...

Christina I love the graduated colors and again - PERFECTLY stamped. Next visit to Indiana I want some lessons!!

Bethany S. said...

LOVE this! Super pretty! And I love the ombre look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...