November 22, 2012

CASE Study #118


Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends!  And happy Thursday to everyone else!  *smile*  It's time for a new CASE Study challenge, featuring this beautifully stamped card by Angeline Yong Jeet Leen:

By Angeline
I couldn't resist stamping a cascade of fall leaves, although I added Baja Breeze to the traditional autumn color scheme of orange and brown.

The left side of the card looked a little flat when I was done stamping, so I added two thin strips of cardstock for balance.

Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream), Stampin' Up! (Baja Breeze)
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink (Leaf Prints, Harvest Berries), WPlus9 Design Studio (Season of Thanks)
Ink:  Stampin' Up! (Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze)

Keeping it short and sweet this week as things have been super busy and I'm exhausted.  But I hope you'll play along with CASE Study this week!

Thanks for visiting!

25 comments:

Laura B. said...

Sucha gorgeous color combo! Love how you added the blue. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Andrea M said...

Love the Baja breeze added in - awesome color scheme for an AMAZING card!!! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors you used!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful! The blue lines are superb!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous! I love your take on the CASE card! I love the fall leaves and the blue border you added in!

Dawn said...

Stunning Christina! This is by far my most favorite fall color palette. Just beautiful!

Brandi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Kara said...

beautiful...love the colors!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...your stamp layering never ceases to amaze me. I love the colors too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Christina!

Diane Jaquay said...

What a beautiful combination of colors this is! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :)

Marisa said...

Where there are leaves, I am happy (unless I have to rake them all off the lawn that is LOL!). Great mix of colours and lovely touch with the two strips down the side. Have a blessed Thanksgiving ((hugs))!

Tracey McNeely said...

Christina, this turned out so beautiful. I love your design and those leaves are so fantastic!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love this!

Jeanne J said...

I just had to see what you would do with this Christina - and I was not disappointed - WOW!! GORGEOUS!! I love that pop of blue!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Christina. Love the colors and the cluster of leaves. I want to CASE this so badly! :o)

xiumaiyuki said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Ya know, I'm living vicariously thru your card here as we have no fall foliage in Hawaii. ;)

Vickie Z said...

Perfect!! Love the leaves...colors....gorgeous! Strips down the side...fabulous final touch!

nwilliams6 said...

What a stunning card. Love the colors and images you used. Has a fun feel.

Lin said...

Christina, this is so lovely. I'm always drawn to leaves, but adding some of them in aqua takes this over the top for me - beautifully done!

Julie Marshall said...

Gorgeous! These colors are fabulous!

Christiana said...

Christina, this is absolutely gorgeous! Really eye-catching. I love it!

Lindsay said...

Sooooo gorgeous Christina! LOVE it!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

OH my goodness. Love this... the touch of blue is magical. Love it. Hugs.

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love the colors!!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful Christina. One layer perfection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...